Our Commitment: Your Enjoyment. Your Safety.
When we think about kids at play, our number one concern is SAFETY.
For this reason, our main priorities are:
- Keeping our operation insured (see Certificate of Insurance and making certain that our equipment meets standard safety requirements.
Always informing customers of the risks involved as outlined in our Liability Release and Waiver Agreement and Rental of Equipment Agreement forms that MUST be signed and submitted prior to use of our services. Safety signs will also be available on venue sites as visible reminders to customers.
- Defining our Rules of Play that we require all customers to review and adhere to prior to and during use of our services.
At Pilots & Places Adventures, we take the existence of Covid-19 seriously. In this regard, we make every effort to carry out preventative measures in order to keep ourselves and our customers safe. All our equipment is cleaned and sanitized with child-friendly products prior to use. Additionally, all Pilots & Places staff will be wearing masks when engaging with customers and we encourage our clients to do the same in return where possible.
Important: Please DO NOT engage in any Pilots & Places Adventures activities if you or your child has experienced vomiting or diarrhea in the last 48-72 hours, if you or your child is running a fever of 100.4°F (38°C) or experiencing any other symptoms such as a sore throat, headache, shortness of breath, and constant cough.
While our staff will be present to ensure a pleasant and safe experience as much as possible for the duration of service, your children are ultimately your responsibility and MUST obey the Rules of Play at ALL times.
Quick Links to Important Forms & Information
- Rules of Play
- Certificate of Insurance
- Rental of Equipment Agreement **
- Liability Release and Waiver Agreement **
**NOTE: These forms must be signed prior to using and/or renting our equipment. Submission is required at the time of final payment.
Rules of Play
- A signed waiver is required for ALL playing children and must accompany each admission.
- Children must be accompanied by a RESPONSIBLE ADULT (aged 21 or older) who must remain on the premises at ALL times.
- The playground is designed for children that are between 36” and 60”. While adults may partake in designated family games/activities, they are NOT allowed to play on the inflatables or other child-purposed equipment.
- Unless at an outdoor venue, shoes are prohibited in all play areas. Children must take off their shoes and wear socks at ALL times. **OUTDOOR VENUES: SHOES ARE PROHIBITED on the inflatables.**
- Food and drinks are not allowed when using equipment directly.
- At no time should children climb bounce house netting or walk on the edge of inflatables.
- Pushing and aggressive behaviors are prohibited.
- Conduct: Respect for play equipment and for everyone using it is expected. Persons engaging in unruly and disorderly behavior will be given a warning to correct their behavior. If they do not correct their behavior, their entire party will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given for anyone.