Our Commitment: Your Enjoyment. Your Safety.
2) Always informing customers of the risks involved as outlined in
our Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement and Rental of Equipment
Agreement forms that MUST be signed and submided prior to use of our
services. Safety signs will also be available on venue sites as visible
reminders to customers.
Important: Please DO NOT engage in any Pilots & Places Adventures acNviNes if you or your
child has experienced vomiNng or diarrhea in the last 48-72 hours, if you or your child is running
a fever of 100.4°F (38°C) or experiencing any other symptoms such as a sore throat, headache,
shortness of breath, and constant cough.
While our staff will be present to ensure a pleasant and safe experience as much as possible for
the duraNon of service, your children are ulNmately your responsibility and MUST obey the
Rules of Play at ALL Nmes.
Quick Links to Important Forms & InformaNon
1. Rules of Play 2. CerNficate of Insurance 3. Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement ** 4. Rental of Equipment Agreement **
**These forms must be signed prior to using and/or renNng our equipment. Submission is required at the Nme of final payment.
RULES OF PLAY
- A signed waiver is required for ALL playing children and must accompany each admission.
- Children must be accompanied by a RESPONSIBLE ADULT (aged 21 or older) who must remain on the premises at ALL times.
- The playground is designed for children that are between 36” and 60”. While adults may partake in designated family games/activities, they are NOT allowed to play on the inUlatables or other child-purposed equipment.
- Unless at an outdoor venue, shoes are prohibited in all play areas. Children must take off their shoes and wear socks at ALL times. Socks are available for $1 if you need a pair.